Australian Business International Trade has the expertise to promote, manage and facilitate events for visiting delegations. These include networking events, product showcases and business matching.
Networking events are held over a period of two to four hours to give guests a chance to learn more about doing business with your country, and any timely topics. These events comprise one or more hours of information-based presentations, and an hour of networking and refreshments.
Product showcases are a display of the delegation participants’ products or services. This gives attendees a chance to see your products and talk to the businesses behind them. Our Trade Team will:
Conduct a one-on-one meeting with an Australian business interested in a particular delegate’s products or services. Our Trade Team will
Australian Business Consulting & Solutions is committed to providing quality business connections and professional information. To maintain this standard, the following conditions are applied to all International Trade Delegations or Trade Missions.
1. Australian Business Consulting & Solutions will only work with Government led or endorsed delegations and delegations from recognised chambers.
2. A minimum of three months notice of a delegation visit is needed for Australian Business Consulting & Solutions to submit a proposal. Approaches outside of this timeframe cannot be considered. All costs will be included in the proposal including daily work fees, printing costs, catering, room and equipment hire.
3. Based on the content of the event and the core industries of the delegates, Australian Business Consulting & Solutions will estimate how many Australian businesses will attend events and/or be involved in business matching.
4. The proposal will include an events checklist, which sets out the dates that Australian Business Consulting & Solutions requires information from you. To ensure the success of your visit, these deadlines will need to be strictly adhered to.
5. For Australian Business Consulting & Solutions to organise any events and/or business matching, the submitted proposal must be accepted at least 8 weeks before you arrive in Australia.
6. Due to privacy laws, Australian Business Consulting & Solutions can only supply delegations with names, titles and company names of those that register for our events.
7. Australian Business Consulting & Solutions is based in the state of New South Wales and therefore largely has networks in this state. Where necessary, Australian Business Consulting & Solutions may be able to work with our Chamber partners in other states to facilitate delegation visits elsewhere.
8. Whilst Australian Business Consulting & Solutions will use all measures within our power to promote the partnership, we cannot guarantee event attendance.
Call us now 1800 505 529
Submit an enquiry
Check out some of our other articles and resources here:
©2014 Australian Business Consulting & Solutions